Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blog Post #6

  1. My Favorite Geology topic this year was learning about Igneous, Sedimentary, and Metamorphic rocks, because I got see rocks I've never seen before and also experiment on them as well.
  2. My favorite Meteorolgy topic was learn about all types of diffrent clouds originating from cirrus clouds, stratus, and also cumulus clouds.
  3. My favorite Astronomy topic was talking about black holes and how our universe was created. It was also my favorite subject because we can learn only so much about our solar system and the universe that I wanted to learn more.
  4. I think I made a 93 - 96 because I looked at my previous quizes I've tooken from the past weeks and also did my crossword puzzles as well. I wish I had done better on all my test because I could have had an A in this class, but I never study.

No comments:

Post a Comment